10.20.2010

Thank you

You know how life throws you a curve ball sometimes? I feel like I'm at the batting range and they just keep coming at me. Well, that being said, I'm not entirely sure batting ranges have ball throwers that throw curve balls... but you get the idea. First, I would like to say thank you to the very good and dear friends in my life. A great big thank you to my family for always being there to talk to. A big thank you with all my heart to Randon, who is simultaneously the biggest cause of internal distress and comfort lately. Oh how I hate to love you. :o) Really though, thanks for always being there to talk for the hours and endless hours of just being there for me. I don't know why you still hang around, but I'm so glad you do. Thank you for looking past my weaknesses and the dumb things I do that hurt you. Thank you for saying the things I can't hear from other people. Thank you for being in my life and letting me be so a part of yours. Thank you for the little moments and for your consistency. Thank you also for letting me know I'm not the first... and that I won't be the last. Thank you for... everything I can't write in a blog. A great big thank you to all the people I have recently met who have left their good footprints all over my life... I really don't know what I'd do without all of you. Thank you for being good-hearted, kind, fun, uplifting, inspiring, and so different from the people whose time with me you are replacing. There have been many times that your kind words and your smiles and your allowing me into your lives has been the thing that gives me the strength for one more day. And lastly, thank you to those of you who read this blog from hundreds of miles away and don't leave any indication of it. I know who some of you are, though you don't know I know it, and I want to thank you too... just knowing you are there, though I'm certain I will never speak to you, is enough. Thank you for caring about the people you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment